Electric control valve is an important execution unit meter in industrial automation process control. With the increasing degree of automation in the industrial field, more and more applications are being made in various industrial production fields. In order to ensure that the electric control valve can work normally when used and to make the system operate safely, it is necessary to first check whether the nameplate mark on the valve matches the design requirements before installation. At the same time, the following items should also be debugged. Basic error limit; Full stroke deviation; Backlash; Dead zone; If the overhaul of the regulating valve in the original system has been carried out, in addition to the verification of the above items, the sealing of the stuffing box of the old valve and the joint should be checked. In the field use, many are not caused by the quality of the valve itself, but due to improper installation and use of the valve, such as the installation environment, improper installation location and direction, or the pipeline is not clean. Therefore, the electric control valve should pay attention to the following seven aspects when it is installed and used
1. The electric control valve belongs to the field instrument and requires that the ambient temperature should be in the range of -25~60°C and the relative humidity is ≤95%. If it is installed in open air or high temperature, waterproof and cooling measures should be taken. Wherever there is a source of vibration, keep away from vibration sources or increase anti-vibration measures.
2. The electric control valve should generally be installed vertically. In special circumstances, it can be tilted. If the tilt angle is large or the valve itself is too heavy, the support of the valve should be increased.
3. The pipeline for installing the electric control valve is generally not to be too high from the ground or the floor. When the pipeline height is greater than 2 m, the platform should be set as much as possible to facilitate the operation of the hand wheel and facilitate the maintenance.
4. Before the electric control valve is installed, the pipeline shall be cleaned to remove dirt and welding slag. After installation, in order to ensure that no impurities remain in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again, that is, all the valves should be opened when the medium is introduced to avoid impurities. After using the handwheel mechanism, it should be restored to its original neutral position.
5. In order to enable the electric control valve to continue production in the event of a fault or maintenance, the bypass valve should be added to the regulator. At the same time, special attention should be paid to whether the installation position of the regulating valve meets the requirements of the process.
6. The electrical part of the electric control valve should be installed according to the relevant electrical equipment construction requirements. If the explosion-proof products are to be installed in accordance with the requirements of the “Electrical Equipment Installation Criteria for Explosion Hazardous Locations”. For example, SBH-type or other six-core or eight-core rubber-mounted cables with an outside diameter of 11.3 mm are used for field wiring. In use and maintenance, it is forbidden to open the lid and repair the explosion-proof surface in an explosive place. At the same time, do not injure or scratch the explosion-proof surface in the disassembly and assembly, and restore the original explosion-proof requirements after the maintenance.
7. After the gear reducer of the electric control valve actuator is removed, lubrication should be paid attention to. The low speed motor should not be disassembled and refueled. After installation, check whether the valve position and valve position opening indication match.